Industry-leading technology powers our solutions
In a world where response rates are declining, data quality is central and new sample sources are increasingly dynamic, GMI is committed to continuous, innovative development of scalable technology solutions that exceed market expectations and address the principal issues of online panel quality, rapid delivery and global capacity.
At GMI, we strongly believe that the forces and changes occurring within the online research and digital markets will continue to accelerate rapidly, and that future success will be dependent on the implementation of innovative technologies grounded in science and sound research methods. These principles help guide GMI's innovative strategies and are very much a part of our DNA.
GMI’s proprietary technology provides reliable and accurate global market research results by finding the right people at the right time. With GMI, clients benefit from fast, real-time data collection, quality panel management and flexible data reporting. In addition, GMI’s industry-leading project management system ensures projects are fielding on time and to our clients' specifications.
WE MANAGE THE PANEL
Challenge: Finding the right respondents for your survey
Solution: GMI’s technologies maintain the highest caliber of online sample. | Learn more
GMI’s global panel is unmatched in quality, breadth and depth.
With GMI as your primary provider, we will ensure that responses are authentic, well-intentioned and unique to you so that you do not have to worry about duplicate responses or skewed results.
- Fraud screening and location-verification technology
- Industry-standard digital fingerprinting, combined with proprietary duplication-prevention technology, to block respondents from entering the same survey more than once
- Daily panel scrubs to remove unresponsive, suspicious or otherwise low-quality panelists
- Incentive-redemption monitoring to identify and remove fraudulent panelists
- Flagging of individuals speeding through surveys, straight-lining responses, or providing false responses to trap questions
- Strict enforcement of a "three strikes you're out" policy — panelists removed after repeated behavioral violations
- Ability to cross-reference our survey respondent database with customer-provided data to provide a deeper understanding of survey respondents
WE BALANCE THE SAMPLE
Challenge: Finding a solution for unbalanced, skewed data from one or more respondent sources
Solution: GMI Pinnacle creates balanced datasets while eliminating respondent sources biases. | Learn more
Patent-pending technology powers our sample blending capabilities
While others offer the ability to control for certain variables (age, gender, ethnicity, region, etc), there are often undetected and uncontrollable skews that exist across the multiple sources. GMI doesn’t just average out these differences. We calibrate the difference, counter-balance, optimize and then adjust them in real time to deliver high-quality, consistent, scalable and predictable datasets, time after time, regardless of the respondent sources.
- GMI Pinnacle's automated calibrated sample blending approach scientifically calibrates, mixes, stabilizes and monitors multiple respondent sources and 60 demographic, psychographic and behavioral dimensions
- Able to produce a consistently balanced set of respondents and reliable datasets for almost any size online market research survey
- Provides access to a superior representative dataset unavailable anywhere else in the marketplace
- Wave-to-wave consistency and the ability to maintain norms and ensure consistency of sample frame regardless of sample source
- Ability to measure present biases on existing trackers, correct those biases and consistently control for them
- Eliminates worries about panel supply, panel hygiene or panel management
- New equations are matched with new algorithms to build superior representative datasets
- Maximum amounts of bias are removed with a minimum number of controls
- Real-time production-ready application
WE ENGAGE RESPONDENTS
Challenge: Keeping respondents engaged throughout the survey
Solution: GMI Interactive and GMI Mobile dramatically improve data quality and panelist engagement. | Learn more
GMI's improved questionnaire design and delivery techniques decrease straight-lining and survey abandonment.
On average, 17 to 30 percent higher completion rates when using creative, interactive elements in online surveys vs. HTML formats
- Built on unique queue-streaming technology, which allows images and rich media content to load in the background while respondents proceed through the survey, reducing wait times
- Text and images are fully integrated into the logic stream, which allows you to interchange words and visuals without affecting logic
- Pre-built survey modules save considerable time and the expense of on-site design, programming and testing
- GMI’s HTML survey technology is the solution for ongoing market research surveys that need a consistent methodology. Read more about our data processing services
- Ability to access and interact with your data online, in real time as the survey is being conducted